Jim Hackenberg, creator of the Orange Whip shares tips on how to use the Orange Whip Trainer
Groove your tempo, coordination and body/swing connection using the Orange Whip Trainer.
The Orange Whip TrainerLength: 47.5" Weight: 1.75lbs
The longest and most popular version, the Orange Whip Trainer provides the greatest feedback for tempo, balance, and swing plane training.
• Designed for men and taller women
• Simulates driver motionThe Orange Whip Mid-SizeLength: 43.5" Weight: 1.70lbs
The Orange Whip Mid-size is universal for both men and women and is easily handled by seniors, beginners, and shorter players.
• Designed for seniors, women, and teens
• Simulates iron motion for men and taller women
• Simulates driver motion for women and teens
• Provides core fitness and flexibility
• Recommended to maximize core fitness and flexibility
• Most physically demanding Orange WhipThe Orange Whip CompactLength: 35.5" Weight: 1.60lbs
The Orange Whip Compact is perfect for indoor use and travel. Its convenient length and versatile design are perfect for men, women, seniors, and teens.
• 35.5” length is perfect for indoor use and travel
• Whippy shaft for maximum feedback similar to the longer trainers
• Simulates short iron motion to sharpen your shorter shots
• Often purchased with the larger Trainer and Mid-Size swing trainersThe Orange Whip JuniorLength: 38" Weight: 1.30lbs
The lighter weights, smaller grip, and shorter length of the Orange Whip Junior are ideal for junior golfers in developing their golf swing.
• Simulates full swing motion for Juniors
• Suggested age range: 6-12