Orange Whip + Get Solid on the Fairway Pocket Guide.
This awesome duo will get you on the fast track to more pars! The Orange Whip Wedge is the result of the collaboration between the developer of the Orange Whip, Jim Hackenberg, and world-renowned short game expert Stan Utley. The Orange Whip is a must-have to help you groove tempo and FEEL the swing's arc…so you can stay on it. Christina's Around the Green Skulls & Chunks is a must-have for any player struggling with wayward shots and contact around the green. Get Solid on the Fairway is jam-packed with must-know essentials to get you solid for more GIRs!
The Orange Whip TrainerLength: 47.5" Weight: 1.75lbs
Groove your tempo, coordination and body/swing connection using the Orange Whip Trainer.
The longest and most popular version, the Orange Whip Trainer provides the greatest feedback for tempo, balance, and swing plane training.
• Designed for men and taller women
• Simulates driver motionThe Orange Whip Mid-SizeLength: 43.5" Weight: 1.70lbs
The Orange Whip Mid-size is universal for both men and women and is easily handled by seniors, beginners, and shorter players.
• Designed for seniors, women, and teens
• Simulates iron motion for men and taller women
• Simulates driver motion for women and teens
• Provides core fitness and flexibility
• Recommended to maximize core fitness and flexibility
• Most physically demanding Orange WhipThe Orange Whip CompactLength: 35.5" Weight: 1.60lbs
The Orange Whip Compact is perfect for indoor use and travel. Its convenient length and versatile design are perfect for men, women, seniors, and teens.
• 35.5” length is perfect for indoor use and travel
• Whippy shaft for maximum feedback similar to the longer trainers
• Simulates short iron motion to sharpen your shorter shots
• Often purchased with the larger Trainer and Mid-Size swing trainersThe Orange Whip JuniorLength: 38" Weight: 1.30lbs
The lighter weights, smaller grip, and shorter length of the Orange Whip Junior are ideal for junior golfers in developing their golf swing.
• Simulates full swing motion for Juniors
• Suggested age range: 6-12